Sailing into 2014!
Monday, December 30, 2013 at 4:30 PM - Friday, January 3, 2014 at 7:30 AM (EST)
Are you bored with traditional New Year's Eve celebrations?
Would you love to attend multiple celebrations without stepping foot in a car?
Does attending adult celebrations while your children attend adult-supervised and age-appropriate celebrations of their own sound good to you?
Tired of bundling up on New Year's Eve because of the frigid temperatures?
If you answered, "Yes!" to the questions above, then join us as we sail into 2014 aboard Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas!
- December 30, 2013 - Miami, Florida
- December 31, 2013 - Nassau, Bahamas
- January 1, 2014 - Cococay, Bahamas
- January 2, 2014 - Key West, Florida
- January 3, 2014 - Miami, Florida
Travel package cost:
- Interior cabin - $585 per person (based on double occupancy)
- Interior cabin - $515 per person (based on quad occupancy)
- Oceanview cabin - $645 per person (based on double occupancy)
- Oceanview cabin - $545 per person (based on quad occupancy)
- $50 deposit per person - Due on or before January 31, 2013
- $100 installment - February 15, 2013
- $100 installment - March 15, 2013
- $100 installment - April 15, 2013
- $100 installment - May 15, 2013
- $100 installment - June 15, 2013
- Balance due - July 15, 2013
Thanks to a dazzling, top to bottom renovation, the popular Majesty of the Seas is more majestic than ever. Bahamas bound guests will enjoy a newly remodeled pool deck, expanded Day Spa & Fitness Center, plus tastefully refurbished staterooms, featuring luxurious bedding and eye-popping flat-screen TVs and more. And of course, there's still the Bahamas powdery beaches and crystal clear water to look forward to.
- Rock-climbing wall
- Johnny Rockets '50's-style restaurant
- Sorrento's Pizza
- Latté-tudesSM coffee house featuring Seattle's Best Coffee®
- Casino RoyaleSM
- Themed bars and lounges including Boleros Latin lounge
- 2 whirlpools
- 2 outdoor pools
- Adventure Ocean® youth facilities, including teen-only areas, Fuel and Living Room
- Day Spa and Fitness Center
- Open-air basketball court
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Package does not include transportation to/from Miami... flights and/or rental vehicles are available for an additional fee
- Gratuities are not included
- Travel insurance is available for an additional fee
- Pre and post cruise hotel rooms are available upon request
- Guest will be responsible for any parking fees incurred at the port
- Failing to make a monthly installment without prior notice and arrangements may result in forfeiture of all previous payments
- No checks will be accepted 60 days prior to departure
- Returned check fee $35
When & Where
Plans of Elegance, LLC
Plans of Elegance, LLC was officially formed in 2007 after many years of leisurely planning special events and group outings. We are passionate about coordinating events and travel that will enable families and close friends to engage in fun and meaningful activities, visit new places, celebrate and simply spend quality time together.
We understand that with the current economy, many are forced to eliminate luxuries from their budget... and hiring an event and travel coordinator could definitely be considered a luxury versus a necessity. Therefore, our desire is to collaborate with budget-savvy clients desiring to host elegant events and travel to destinations of their dreams, minus the financial hardship.
We hope you will provide us with the opportunity to partner with you to create the event you've always envisioned and the vacation you've always dreamed of taking. If you can imagine it, we can assist you with making it a reality.
Chelsea Patterson Sanders, Owner